Nigerian born fashion influencer, Steven Onoja shows us effortless ways for men to stay fashion forward. Currently based in New York City, a city described by Steven as where fashion reigns King, he focuses on “providing stylistic vision from an urban perspective”.
Steven is a visual storyteller and a writer; he concentrates on brand identity and visual experience enhancement. According to his website https://www.stevenonoja.com/, he has worked with a number of top brands like Ralph Lauren, Fossil, Joseph Abboud, Gillette and Hugo Boss.
Here are 5 style lessons we can learn from Steve Onoja:
- YOU CAN PAIR A HAT WITH ALMOST ANYTHING, EVEN A SUIT.
- RETRO DRESSING SHOULD NOT BE LIMITED TO “THE GREAT GATSBY”
- WHO SAYS LACE AND ANKARA DON’T MIX?
- YOU CAN ROCK A CO-ORD TO THE BEACH
- DON’T BE AFRAID TO INCLUDE PATTERNS TO YOUR STYLE
Photo Credit: Instagram @StevenOnoja