In most places in the world, today represents a day to show love to your significant other by going on a romantic date, giving gifts, snugging and loving up; however, not everyone has a significant other (single gang here🙋🏾). Here are 5 tips from us to enjoy a Singles Valentine’s Day.
1. Avoid social media as much as you can! No matter how comfortable you are being single, seeing happy couples, gift unwrapping, proposal videos can dim your mood.
2. Pamper yourself! Light up that scented candle, apply a face mask, pour out a glass of wine and take a long bath.
3. Make an effort to look really nice! Wear that pretty dress you’ve been keeping, slay your look & beat your face. When u look good, you feel better.
4. Masturdate (take yourself out on a date)! See a movie, go out for drinks, go dancing. You can invite your single friends if that will make you feel more comfortable.
5. Buy yourself a present! As cheesy as this sounds, indulging yourself in some retail therapy or online shopping will totally lift your spirit. Nothing as exciting as new clothes/shoes. Remember if you don’t love yourself, how are you suppose to love somebody else?