Before now, you might have thought high-waist jeans looked good on everyone else but you; or maybe you do have a few pairs but just aren’t sure how exactly to style them. You came to the right place! Whatever your figure, style or wardrobe, follow these simple tips and watch those compliments flooding in.
1. Try rolling up your high-waist jeans and wearing it with a cropped cardigan. Comfortable and very cute!
2. Pair your high-waisted jeans with a single-colour crop top and a bright blazer.
3. On a slightly cooler day, you can make your favourite tank top work by tucking it into a pair of high-waist jeans and topping it off with an oversized cardigan.
4. Feeling casual? Pair your high-waist boyfriend jeans with a loose black or white top, a jacket, and a pair of sneakers.
5. Corset tops look great with a pair of dark high-waist jeans. All you need is some heels!
6. For a more sophisticated look, tuck a button-down shirt into your high-waist jeans, and pair it with a big clutch and some pointed heels.
7. Wear your jeans with a loose crop top, a lovely, long, patterned kimono or patterned button-up shirt, and a pair of strappy sandals.